StudyMinder LITE free student planner for Windows helps students get organized and get better grades. StudyMinder LITE organizes assignment information and records study time. StudyMinder LITE shows the total time you need to prepare for school each day and whether all your assignments are completed. You can even share your assignment instructions with classmates.
StudyMinder Lite has dozens of features for organizing homework that are not available in a general purpose software planner:
- Track assignments, tests and quizzes, even large projects
- See all of your assignments at a glance - by class, day and week
- List your assignments by difficulty, estimated time, status, type and more
- Displays the amount of time you need to study for each assignment
- View your total study time by assignment, class, day and week
- Lets you share assignment instructions with your classmates
StudyMinder LITE is especially helpful for managing large projects. The total amount of homework due and the estimated completion time are always shown, so you won't wait until it's too late. As you complete some of the project each day, StudyMinder LITE updates the time remaining. You can record up to 99 study sessions for each assignment.
StudyMinder LITE is designed to help students of all ages get better grades. Using StudyMinder Lite, you'll be able to see how much time you are studying for each class, and the grades you receive for each assignment. With this information, you'll know where to focus your efforts to improve and maintain your grades.